2018 Event Recap
Cambridge Healthtech Institute's Clinical Trial Innovation Summit brought together 250+ leaders from across pharma, biotech and academia for the perfect blend of high quality presentations and intimate networking. Through
case studies, interactive discussions and an active exhibit hall, the summit delivers the real-world experiences and best practices needed to optimize clinical trial management. Presentations span across the most complex areas of trial management,
including patient recruitment, site selection, data integration, leveraging existing data sources, mobile technologies, project management, outsourcing, vendor management, budgeting and contracting, quality (QbD) in trial conduct and risk-based
2018 Program Highlights
- Understand the recent ICH E6 R2 changes with compliance strategy from leaders at EMD
Serono, Merck, and Gilead.
- Discover new ways to increase lasting patient engagement from Eli Lilly and the
Greater Gift Initiative.
- Learn how Pfizer, Bayer, and Wake Forest use big data analytics, machine learning, and AI to optimize clinical trial design.
- Hear from large, mid-sized, and small organizations on how to successfully implement a clinical QMS and RBM plan with case studies from Samumed, Boston Scientific, and Horizon
- Gain insight from leaders in outsourcing from both Sponsor and CRO discuss the impact of ICH E6 R2 on oversight.
- Navigate new digital tech with leaders from Otsuka,
Johnson & Johnson, Takeda, and Sunovion.
View 2017 Media Gallery