Reasons to Attend
- HEAR from industry, academia, and patients why trials succeed and why they fail.
- IMPROVE site selection and study start-up by measuring the right metrics.
- OPTIMIZE budgeting and outsourcing with CROs, vendors, and other third parties.
- EXPLORE patient-centricity and engagement from the patient point of view.
- DISCOVER how sites and sponsors are ensuring billing compliance
- LEARN advancements and overcome challenges in data management, AI, and technology to connect patients to trials, and trials to approval.
- IMPLEMENT risk-based quality management in your trials and get a glimpse of future regulatory guidelines per the ICH E8 R1 (draft).
- LEARN strategies for streamlining budgets and contracts with CROs and sites.
- IDENTIFY sourcing needs vs. budget vs. relationships with previous and new partners.
- PARTICIPATE in several panel & roundtable breakout discussions on a variety of topics.
- VIEW several exhibits.
- NETWORK with 300+ delegates.
You may conference-hop at your leisure & attend the workshops, plenary keynotes, exhibit hall and networking functions!