Bringing together highly targeted decision makers
Cambridge Healthtech Institute's fourth annual Clinical Trial Oversight Summit will feature four co-located conferences covering best practices and recent trends relevant to clinical research monitoring, auditing, clinical quality assurance, site management, and vendor oversight. This three-day summit will include presentations from experts, case studies, interactive breakout discussion groups, dinner short courses, and networking opportunities. Themes throughout will include risk-based approaches to clinical trial management, implementing quality systems-based approaches to GCP compliance, ensuring reliable study data, responding to the evolving regulatory landscape, and preparing sites and clinical research partners for inspection-readiness.
Top Five Reasons to Attend:
- Learn to employ practices that support data quality and efficiency
- Examine successful, real-world quality and risk management implementations
- Improve the strength and quality of your clinical trial partnerships
- Gain hands-on tools and techniques to apply to your day-to-day challenges
- Expand your professional network with industry colleagues and leaders